The Performance & Motivation Analysis
Having the fundamentals in place
for a successful future!
Based on the results of the Limbic® Personality Check for Teenagers, the Performance & Motivation Analysis can provide you and your parents with a deep understanding of your motivation.
You and your parents learn which basic needs influence your life significantly, what the consequences are and how to handle them. At the same time, you get important information about what you have to consider when making career choices. On the basis of this information, professions can be selected and assessed. As a rule, people are most successful in professions which best fit their personality. A disregard of these personality aspects leads to considerable dissatisfaction, poor performance and, in the worst case, to the termination of career training.
Benefits for teenagers:
You learn what is motivating for you and what is not, which kind of social contacts you need and which level of autonomy is right for you. Furthermore, you realize what your profession has to offer you so that you not only have fun but can also be productive. What’s more, you can learn why you might be having problems with your parents. The decisive factor here is that you get to know the hidden potential in your personality. You will probably be surprised to learn that you have abilities that you didn't even know about!
Benefits for parents:
For you as parents, adolescence is a real challenge but from the analysis you learn why your child behaves the way he/she does. You understand which brain-based forces are at work and why your child’s transition to adulthood may be causing some problems for you.
This Analysis gives you solutions for things which you are really concerned about:
- What triggers your child's behavior and how should that behavior be handled?
- What impact does adolescence have on parents and what are the triggers for it?
- What are the consequences of your child's personality for his/her career choice?
- Which professions are most suited to your child's personality and needs?
- Is the profession you think ist best for your child really the right one?
- Where are you too inflexible when you demand compliance from your child?